Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Just like with all the other controversial documentaries and videos that we watch in this class, I still have major trouble trying to differentiate between the multitude of emotions I feel when watching them. I never know where to begin and after watching MissRepresentaion, I'm left with so many ideas running through my head. What matters most to me? What's easiest to write about? How do I truly feel about the topic? What will be my compare and contrast be? Probably the most shocking to learn about was the amount of media that allows bashing and slander of women in their broadcasts (i.e talking about Hilary Clinton and pms'ing in the White House). I can't believe people watch this garbage but, who am I kidding, humanity is depressing these days anyways;I really shouldn't be shocked. Everything else, I believe women know or should know about.You're a woman in the 21st century, things are completely different than the way they used to be. It just takes an observing eye to see these things and become aware and it's your choice to act or not act upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment